12 Apr 2012

Harbour town trip!

Shall blog a v short post on my trip to harbour town as im suppose to be studying not blogging LOL... o well
Went harbour town to shop yesterday, did not buy much stuff cuz I did not rly find anything I like... spent $37 on a adidas jacket and a pair of flats. Yes, its all real and im proud of myself for saving haha...

It was a cold day and I was totally not prepared for it. By right gold coast should be colder than brisbane and I was only wearing a sleeveless dress with a thin cardigan, therefore I was gloomy the whole day... Furthermore it takes 3hours to get to harbour town and its making me sleepy...

Had lunch at a cafe at harbour town... Food was average...


My carbonara penne

The scenery at the train station... a station built among the trees

My gloomy face...

Well at least I had hello panda biscuits to snack on... and I was happy to find it here in brisbane =D

Thats all for my super short post!!! Time to study =( bye bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment