27 Jun 2012

Farewell 49A

As my lease is ending soon, I will need to move out of my apartment by the end of this week. Spent half a year in this small apartment... Kind of sad that I need to move out soon... Shall post some photos of my room before I start packing =)

The journey started with 2 big luggages (the big black one and the big red one).... the mini black one joined the family of luggages a few months ago when i spotted it and fell in love with it on the first sight ^^ (kate hill ribbon luggage)... and not forgetting my mom's brown bag that she left with me because she is too lazy to bring it back to sg -.-"'...


The set of keys to my apartments with alot of other random stuff... 


And of course the most important thing of all, my study table and my bed...
The bed is so big (double sized bed) and because there is only tiny me sleeping in the bed, so I usually only use up 3/4 of the bed and leave 1/4 to put my folded clothes that I washed... I love to fill my bed up with soft toys and pillows so that I will feel less insecure when sleeping... look rilakkuma is posing for the picture!!! =D
My study table is as messy as ever...Its the place where I spend most of my time rushing reports, listening to lecture recording and procrastinating haha... so I had to stick an extremely big planner on the wall so I could keep track of my assignment deadlines... 


My digital tv which I rarely on... 


My vain corner where I put all my vain stuff... my sun block, moisturizers, makeup bag, ear studs, hair bands and rubber bands...


My stack of notes and textbooks and my labcoats and lab goggles.... See how much notes I have... Im hardworking ^^V hehe


Lastly is my pink fluffy room slippers which keeps my feet warm through cold times...


Dear unit 49A, thank you for being my apartment... will miss you and rmb you always... >.<
ok... now time to pack up...

No comments:

Post a Comment